Relax, replicate and reboot at The Big Retreat, hosted on Lawrenny Park Estate nestled throughout the unspoilt Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. This four-day pageant will happen from 1 – 4 June 2023.
With 10 feel-good areas to select from and a complete of 300 rigorously curated wellness, meals, drink, dwell music and craft actions, there’s a chance to get again to nature, reconnect with your self, the folks you’re keen on and the issues that simply make you smile. Having enjoyable, nourishing your soul and restoring your physique are all on the agenda whether or not you’re a solo traveller, coming with mates or household.
The Big Retreat will serve up a smorgasbord of feel-good wonders to thrill, refresh and encourage. Get your blood flowing with a exercise led by Mr Motivator and check out the brand new aware motion class Sanctum within the Energy Field, tickle your style buds with a cooking workshop led by low-waste chef Max La Manna and learn to develop a wholesome relationship with consuming out. Diet myths debunked Sunday Times Bestselling creator Graeme Tomlinson, aka The Fitness Chef. Join menopause skilled Kate Rowe-Ham, meditation coach Maude Hirst, Breathwork Facilitator Anna Gough and psychotherapist Julia Bueno within the speak tent. Later, benefit from the buzz of dwell music from headliners, together with Gok Wan Toploader, Mother Pukka’s DJ set, Hot Flush with Anders Wendal and Huey Morgan DJ set, and comedy units with Rosie Jones and Daniel Foxx. If you want a slower tempo, strive yoga, gong baths, gin workshops or forest foraging.
The checklist goes on, and there is a lot to maintain Little Retreaters entertained too with hours of bushcraft and den constructing enjoyable, wild swimming and health courses, yoga and mindfulness for all of the household, and the nice outdoor to run round within the contemporary air.
Have you ever left a pageant feeling higher than while you arrived? This is your likelihood. Book your tickets right here and put together to immerse your self in Feelgood.
The Big Retreat is a novel wellbeing expertise within the UK’s solely coastal nationwide park
- An unforgettable expertise: Whether you are in search of journey, leisure or simply an opportunity to get away from all of it and reconnect with nature… this pageant is the proper vacation spot.
- We maintain it small: Because you prefer it a lot. We have as much as 3000 visitors and over 300 really feel good experiences included in your weekend ticket. This ensures that there’s something for everybody.
- Inspirational actions: The pageant affords a variety of feel-good experiences to go well with all tastes, from dwell music and cooking demos to wild swimming, paddle boarding, comedy and woodland walks. There can be a wide range of lectures, artwork workshops, and yoga and health courses, all geared toward inspiring and uplifting our retreaters.
- Expert Speakers/Teachers and Entertainment: The pageant brings collectively a number of the finest and most inspiring audio system and educators from throughout the UK, together with chef Max LaManna, meditation coach Maude Hirst, menopause skilled Kate Rowe-Ham, vitamin skilled The Fitness Chef, Breath Work facilitator Anna Gough, Mindful motion with Sanctum, psychotherapist Julia Bueno and the inspiring Mr Motivator. Enjoy unbelievable dwell music within the evenings. comedy and leisure together with Gok Wan, Scouting for Girls, Top Loader, Rosie Jones and Daniel Foxx.
- Delicious meals and drinks: We supply a variety of scrumptious, wholesome and regionally sourced foods and drinks to go well with all tastes. Everything from Lalita’s Vegan Indian road meals to Feast Pembrokeshire – champions of open hearth cooking. Why not strive our new Mindful bar overlooking the Cleddau Estuary, serving scrumptious cocktails, wine, craft beers and non-alcoholic drinks?
- Beautiful environment: The pageant takes place on the Lawrenny Estate, a surprising web site set in 40 acres of personal parkland in Britain’s solely Coastal National Park. The stunning environment present the proper backdrop for an unforgettable expertise.
- Family Friendly: The Big Retreat Festival is a family-friendly occasion, with a bunch of actions and workshops designed for youngsters and younger folks to discover and uncover all through the day. From water battles with the Super Pirates to constructing dens within the woods… or be a part of the Cymbrogi Futures workforce at Darwin’s Den to empower right now’s youth to form a sustainable world.
- Durable: The pageant is dedicated to sustainability, with a concentrate on lowering waste and selling environmentally pleasant practices all through the occasion.
The Big Retreat Festival is a superb alternative to flee the stress of on a regular basis life. With its inspiring experiences, skilled audio system and delightful setting, it guarantees to be an unforgettable 4-day getaway
Book your tickets right here, costs from £65 for a day move to £220 for a protracted weekend. Book now and put together to immerse your self in feeling www.thebigretreatfestival.com