Buddhist instructor and creator Kevin Griffin talks to Raghu Markus about discovering a better energy and answering the whole lot with love.
“The Dharma can be your higher power instead of praying to some Abrahamic God. The Dharma itself is powerful and provides everything you need to surrender your life to the Dharma.” – Kevin Griffin
In this episode, Kevin Griffin and Raghu examine:
- a Buddhist path to restoration
- How usability can result in spirituality
- Dharma like a greater energy
- Initial transformation within the 12 step program
- Applying a metta follow in our each day life
- How we will convey stability in our internal world
About Kevin Griffin:
Kevin Griffin is a Buddhist instructor and creator of a number of books, together with Living Kindness: Metta practice for whole life, Breath for Breath: Buddhism and the Twelve StepsAnd Buddhism & the Twelve Steps DAILY REFLECTIONS. A longtime Buddhist practitioner and participant within the 12 Steps, he’s a frontrunner within the Mindful Restoration Movement and a founding member of the Buddhist Restoration Network. Kevin is a husband, father and musician. His album “Laughing Buddha” is a set of rock and world music with Buddhist themes. More data on www.kevingriffin.net.